cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 -> Accessibility -> Rotate screen

Too Whom It May Concern:

I wear my watch on the underside of my wrist. However, the screen makes it awkward to read and navigate. I propose to have the ability to rotate the screen as shown in the pic.

pic2.jpg

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 -> Accessibility -> Rotate screen

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I agree we need to be able to rotate the screen for how we wear the watch. It is crazy that the screen will rotate when on charger but not when its on your wrist. So the software is there so don't make us have to go buy a new watch just do this. I have been a long Samsung person and my phone have been your flagship so don't make me reconsider my brand!

Highlighted
Constellation

Apple watch has this capability and even though I am not a major fan of iOS - a good deal of their intuitive features, both on their phones and watches lead the example of how User interface should be. This feature, being one of the first that should already be on Samsung watches, especially considering they are in the top 3 global smartwatch brands. 

All that to say, I also agree.