cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Active 2 has started getting hot after charging overnight and freezing until restarted

Hi, I started having this issue two days ago, I have no idea why though because nothing's changed, I haven't updated or installed anything and yesterday the watch lost a face that I made myself until I loaded it back on with the wearables app... It's only started having issues (along with the disconnection issue that I've just posted in) since updating to the latest watch firmware...

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 has started getting hot after charging overnight and freezing until restarted

Is your watch Bluetooth or LTE?

Have you tried resetting your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Active 2 has started getting hot after charging overnight and freezing until restarted

Sorry for the late reply; It's bluetooth, I have tried resetting the watch, it's a pretty consistant issue.

(see:https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Watch/My-Samsung-Galaxy-watch-keeps-disconnecting-from-my...)

To save you some time:

"Usually I'm good for three days max before my watch starts to get hot and unresponsive" and will work again only after a reset "but recently it's been every morning... I've also noticed that pay pass payments from the watch aren't working either... not sure if that's the watch or the place that I've been going to though as I can't really test it..."

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.