cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 is not working properly

While sleeping, will show I am running, i wake and it says that i am 4 hours into running... doesnt show notifications even though I have it that it should and screen is sometimes black and wont wake up

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Active 2 is not working properly

Good morning @userhZc5g3rpth Try resetting your Galaxy Watch Active 2 after you've made sure you've backed up your data on the watch. 

You can reset the watch two ways: the first through the Galaxy Wear app. Open the Galaxy Wear app> scroll down to "General" > then scroll down to "reset" then go through the process of resetting your Watch Active 2. 

You can also reset your watch by pressing and holding the Power button which will boot you to the reboot menu menu> then scrolling the to the reset option there. 

This should clear the issue both ways. 

Highlighted
Constellation

I have reset watch twice and no help...sorta upset with Samsung.   Have never had an issue with my phones or any other product of theirs and when I try to set up a warranty return online it says something went wrong and to try again... well I have been trying and still nothing... 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userhZc5g3rpth Please send aa private message with the model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.