cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Active 2 microphone stopped working after 6 weeks

I received an Active 2 watch for Christmas, as a gift, and the microphone is no longer working properly.  If you speak in a normal voice the microphone does not pickup any audio.  If you scream into the phone, it will pickup a couple of words, but is not accurate.

Things I have tried:

• Rebooting the watch & phone
  • Reseting the watch to factory
  • connecting the watch to another phone
  • updated all watch and phone apps
  • I do not have Adguard like mentioned in another post

Can someone advise on how to fix this, repair the watch or have it replaced under warranty?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active 2 microphone stopped working after 6 weeks

Have you tried to see if there is anything blocking the microphone? Can I please have your full model number and serial number/IMEI in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

I have has the exact same issue as above. I recieved the watch brand new at christmas and the microphone has not worked for the past few weeks despite updating and checking that nothing is blocking the microphone. 

Please can you advise on this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Hello! I've recently had issues with my Active 2 Watch. My microphone is no longer working, however, I can hear other talk through watch. I've tried resetting Watch and tried on a different phone. Can you help please?

Highlighted
Constellation

I have had the exact same problem on 3 active 2 watches. Returned them and with in two week no voice to text, no bixby no phone. on all 3 watches Have gone into the wearable app and cleared the cache. I'm at a loss..