cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active 2 - rash

Good afternoon,

I bought my wife an Active 2 watch earlier this year as a gift. After a few hours of wearing, she develops an itchy red rash under the watch. She has tried removing, cleaning, etc tirelessly to no avail. At one point, Samsung had sent us a shipping label and had asked for the watch to be sent in for investigation. I wasn't able to ship the watch before the ticket was closed. Upon contacting Samsung support again today, they told me there's no point in sending the watch back, and the problem is with my wife's skin. She has been to a doctor who advised the back of the watch is glass, so extremely unlikely to be an allergy or skin issue. The problem only appears under the watch, not under the band. I have also sent in pictures previously. I would like to return the watch for full refund if Samsung will not resolve the issue. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Sun

Re: Active 2 - rash

Seeing as Its almost November and you failed to send the watch in when a ticket was created earlier this year and now you want a full refund. The day I wore it and it caused rash itching it would have gone back no excuses..
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Brymac Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch so I may look into this further for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Done

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you! We can speak further there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.