JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Active 2 watch overheating and wont stay on

(Topic created: 06-01-2021 04:38 PM)
useroVpYf0SVlg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

After this new update my Samsung active 2 smart watch has turned dumb.  I allowed my watch to cool off for 2 days and still nothing.  I did a manual factory reset and still nothing.  This is crazy.  I love Samsung but this is ridiculous.  Samsung needs to fix this. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there!

I will be happy to further look into this for you. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number from the back of the watch so I can further assist with your concerns? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

View solution in context

3 Replies
userQTMPRl9JlA
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have the same issue, 

It worked fine for a year, but since last week it overheats as soon as I turn it on and shut itself down.

I too tried to do a factory reset but it is still not working.

Looking at the battery usage it seems the settings application is draining the battery.

Since it has been a year and 4 month, my watch is out of warranty...

I see a lot of messages for this issue but no solution. I guess Samsung won't care until someone gets burned or a watch catches fire and they are forced to recall them.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello there!

I will be happy to further look into this for you. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number from the back of the watch so I can further assist with your concerns? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Members_mVAt8kA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine just started to doing the same thing.  So frustrating.  Updated 2 days ago and now today just keeps turning off says it's overheating; the one time I got my phone connected it showed I still had 62% battery.  Please help!

0 Likes