cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active Wacht Sensor feel off

After taking a shower the wacht stop working. I thought it was because is was run out of battery. Next morning I took the wacht and still doesn't work. I study it and realise that a plastic cover on the back wasn't in it's place. I see three gold sensor or don't know what are them.  I have the wacht for 1 year. 

I can't believe these happened. The wacht didn't suffer any felt. I supposed that it doesn't working any more because I took the shower with the plastic cover lost! Could anybody help me explaining me why this happens and if any chance tomfix the wacht? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Active Wacht Sensor feel off

Hey @userwHzYGSAYJn ,

Im sorry and I do understand how frustrating this can be. If you contact support, a representative will be able to provide your warranty information and repair process. You can find the information on the Contact Us page of Samsung's site or through the Samsung Members App

Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

Hi! I do not know how to contact someone by using the cantact us o samsumsung menmber area (when I try to look up for my registration products the web page get into a loop that doesn work any more).

By the way, i am in Argentina. I live here. Is there any chance that I could help me here? The model of the wacht is SM-R500, s/n <hidden serial number>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.