Original topic:

Active2: Connect to Phone To Get Sleep Records

(Topic created: 07-14-2021 12:15 PM)
userOeTmAEymsF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

When I first got my Active2 watch back in October, it would track my sleep overnight, and immediately upon waking, I could tap my watch and see the time I spent sleeping, and a breakdown of all the data--such as time spent in light sleep, REM, deep sleep, etc. 

However, it seems that with an update that occurred around January, now the watch tracks the sleep, but when I click on the app upon waking, it says "connect to your phone to get sleep records." If I want to see a breakdown of the data, I have to pair the watch & phone and sync everything--then the data for light, rem, deep sleep, etc. will display on the watch. 

I queried this with Samsung, and was told that was part of the update--so now, you have to pair the phone each morning to the app to get all the sleep info. 

Is this correct? I find it such a hassle now and would appreciate ease of obtaining my data. 

Thank you for any help you can provide. 

2 Replies
CoolmanNikolai
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to your settings and go to apps and uninstall updates possibly through Google Play possibly through Samsung Market
0 Likes
userOeTmAEymsF
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi Coolman:

Thanks for your reply. So can I confirm that the way my watch is acting, is not correct? Despite what the Samsung rep said? 

Also, I have gone into the Playstore, Samsung Market, and through the Applications settings on my phone--and can't seem to find how to uninstall updates for the wearable app, even though I can find that option for other apps on my phone. Any ideas? 

0 Likes