cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Active2 calories keep substracting

Hello,

I understand that the active2 calories counted aren't precise, as I just use it as a general guide, but lately my watch has been subtracting calories, time worked out, and hours moved. I'd do an hour under the "other workout" and it would count to about 298, then later in the day would remove nearly all of the counted calories down to about 90. Restarting it seems to fix it most of the time, but I shouldn't have to restart this thing every day. Why is this? Honestly, I do not want to be paying a lot of money for a product that keeps doing something that it is not supposed to do. Is this a malfunction? I understand that it does more than that, but a big reason why I bought was for the active aspect of it.

2 REPLIES 2
Constellation

Re: Active2 calories keep substracting

Now it's happening every day and now it doesn't connect to my phone half of the time. I do not want to continue paying for this clearly broken product.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Active2 calories keep substracting

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand not wanting to restart your device every time the symptom occurs. Have you checked to make sure the device is up to date on the software? Have you been able to test the watch while connected to another device?