cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userg63wY8iF6m
Constellation

Adding new watch faces using iphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have recently got a galaxy active watch which is paired with an iphone. Set up has gone fine and I know there are limitations on some functionality when pairing with an iphone. I was wanting to add new faces and for example like the Vital watchface. Using the Galaxy Samsung Active Watch App and clicking on the menu I have selected "watch faces" and scrolled down to the "Vital" face. After hitting the Install button and receivng the "Installing" message it stops after a while, does not confirm success and gives me the option yo Install all over again. Nothing seems to have changed and no new face options added to watch.

I have tried going in to Galaxy Store on the watch but each time it says cannot connect, despiye yje watch telling me the Wi-fi is on and not reporting any issues. Is this just a compatability issue or am I missing something?

Thank you    

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Adding new watch faces using iphone

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for checking! If you are unable to change the watch face to any other face, please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried other watch faces just to see if it is that particular style that will not install? Make sure the software on the watch is up to date and the app on the phone.

Highlighted
userg63wY8iF6m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I tried one other face with the same result. All software is up to date, I checked that..

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for checking! If you are unable to change the watch face to any other face, please send a private message with the model code and serial number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

View solution in original post