Original topic:

After Update Problems

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 11:58 AM)
userUzSuFWY2qD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch updated yesterday 3-2-21 and it's been a crapshow ever since.  Sometimes it won't come on at all.  Sometimes it comes in but takes 10 seconds or more to do so.  The bezel scroll doesn't work sometimes.  The watch doesn't always come on now when turning my wrist to the normal position.  Every single function is lethargic when trying to use it.  There are other issues that I can't think of right now also.

What the Heck? Prior to update it's function flawlessly so in this case correlation does prove causation.

3 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Are you able to power on the watch to fully back up the watch and perform a reset?

Follow this link here: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084702/

0 Likes
userUzSuFWY2qD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I did a restart which seemed to help at first but it quickly became apparent that it didn't help at all.

I'm hesitant to do a full reset because I don't want to have to go back and reinstall all my apps, settings and music if it's not absolutely necessary.

0 Likes
userUzSuFWY2qD
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

For some reason my replies aren't posting...

The watch is still borked.  All my music got wiped from the watch after the update.  The timer keeps turning off during the countdown.  The display sometimes wakes when it should, sometimes doesn't.  It often takes multiple attempts to turn the display on even using the button.  It often won't come on after touching the screen.  The apps are extremely lethargic.  Scrolling with the bezel ring is extremely lethargic. 

I guess I'm going to have to do a total reboot.  If that doesn't work this $350 Samsung smart watch becomes a $350 mistake.

0 Likes