JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Alexa on galaxy 4 classic watch

(Topic created: 12-11-2022 10:00 PM)
MrThompson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just bought a samsung galaxy 4 classic Bluetooth watch today and I can NOT get alexa on it I have watched 100 videos they all say to go to play store and download ultimate Alexa but that app will NOT shop up for me can anyone explain this and help me out please . I'd appreciate any insight. 
6 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
If an app isn't showing up that usually means it isn't compatible with the device and there is nothing you can do
krayzie15
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
Don't quote me but I'm almost positive u cant use that on the watch. Bixby and google assistant are ur options and Google assistant is the best voice command on the planet
Roxy67
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes it is Bixby because I have the same watch which I have not used it yet. But I own one
MrThompson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm just confused because everything I read says you can download it on the watch YouTube has a bunch of videos showing people doing it with the same watch so idk but I appreciate the help thanks guys!
0 Likes
MrThompson
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Problem fixed itself the app just showed up 2 days later... Thanks Everyone!
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@YasserRabello The GW 3 and previous download apps from the Galaxy Store but the current devices (GW 4 and beyond) download apps from the Play store. 

Alexa is an Amazon app. Amazon, not Samsung, would be responsible for making a GW3 and earlier version. 

0 Likes