JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Allergic reaction to galaxy watch 4

(Topic created: 11-21-2021 05:07 PM)
userOhjpq71z20
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently got the galaxy watch 4 and after wearing it, my wrist becomes itchy and irritated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry to hear the Watch 4 leaves your wrist irritated, and we take these concerns very seriously. We will need information to get this forwarded to our specialized team for further assistance. If and when you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking on my profile and clicking Send A Message, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following in your private message:
Full Name: 
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code): 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Model Code: 
Serial/IMEI Number: 

Thank you in advance for your response, and I hope your wrist starts feeling better. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am very sorry to hear the Watch 4 leaves your wrist irritated, and we take these concerns very seriously. We will need information to get this forwarded to our specialized team for further assistance. If and when you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking on my profile and clicking Send A Message, or by following this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following in your private message:
Full Name: 
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code): 
Email Address: 
Best Contact Number: 
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available) 
Model Code: 
Serial/IMEI Number: 

Thank you in advance for your response, and I hope your wrist starts feeling better. 

0 Likes
DannyBoy91
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
You could be having a reaction to the band. Replace it and see if you are still having issues.
0 Likes
Members_eaSufSf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just bought a Galaxy 4 watch on 6/3/22 and noticed itchy bumps to the inside of my wrist a few days ago.  Tried medications for insect bites to no avail.  Thought about moving the watch to my other wrist but the bumps are increasing and uncomfortable so took the watch off last night and haven't had it on since then.  I had purchased a set of wristbands online and used one of them for at least a week but they were a harder plastic and uncomfortable so switched back to the original band and the bumps started appearing on my wrist.   I am very fair and do have allergies to latex and some metals but have not worn a watch in many years so didn't even think about this when I saw the pink watch on display in the store.  Contacted support and now have a ticket number and awaiting a response within 24 hours.

0 Likes