Original topic:

Annoying Samsung Health countdown

(Topic created: 10-10-2023 05:42 AM)
MsArod9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

After a completely pointless conversation with Samsung chat support, it seems there isn't an option to disable the countdown timer in Samsung Health on my Galaxy 4 watch. At the very least you should be able to silence the beep. This is extremely annoying in a quiet environment like a yoga studio. Samsung insists on giving options for every thing no one wants and no options for things that make sense.

5 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
When starting a workout, you will see the countdown timer. During this you will see a "settings" option appear at the top of the countdown screen. Tap this, scroll down to "Workout Start" and choose manual. This must be configured on a per workout basis as there is no universal setting for the workout screen. You can also disable the guide and other potential annoyances in this screen.
Sujay11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

This sound of count down on the start screen of act activity is very annoying. Can it be stopped?

0 Likes
realaud
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Watch

There's a sound?  Maybe I don't hear the countdown sound because I keep the volume of my watch off because I don't need to hear notifications if it vibrates.  The notification volume sound being off does not affect the call or music volume.  

0 Likes
usermni77dIe0S
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

On my Watch6, turning the notification volume down doesn't stop the watch parping at me in yoga class unfortunately 😕

0 Likes
dudek88
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

You need to turn down media volume on your watch.

0 Likes