cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Annoying buzzing noise

I have had tha galaxy watch active 2 for almost 5 months, and have recently sent it back for repair as the annoying buzzing noise that was coming from the left side got more frequent. I've factory reset it and cleared the cache multiple times, Samsung apparently changed the main motherboard and 2 days since I got it back from Samsung it's made the noise twice, I've not got any water near it so it's not that, I cba taking it back to samsung, it works fine but every now and then it makes that stupid noise, will Samsung give me a new watch as this one is faulty?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Annoying buzzing noise

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand doing so after getting your device back from repair and it still showing the symptoms. I would like to look into this further for you. Could you please provide me with the following information in a private message?  https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Model Number:

Serial Number:

Samsung Service Repair Number:

Email address used when service ticket was created:

Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Annoying buzzing noise

Hi

I purchased my Galaxy Watch 2 Dec 19 and have been experiencing screen issues, very slow response time, errors on loading data etc over the past few weeks. This morning I have had to register fault with Samsung as could not move past main screen due to "loading issues"

Now it started buzzing, for about 1min then nothing. No screen nothing.

I now have a repair Thursday, is it worth asking for new watch as my friend experienced something similar, could it be a bad batch?