Original topic:

Apps not compatible in galaxy watch 4?

(Topic created: 09-13-2021 07:01 AM)
userNOeH23DQTh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hi guys,

I have recently bought a galaxy watch 4 (bluetooth version) and my phone is Samsung S8. My friend is able to install apps like messages for wear os and nike run club from the google play store in the watch (Below images with the watch). However I cannot find those apps in my watch play store, I have those apps in my phone but they are not showing up after I sync the phone with the watch either.

I tried to install them from google play website then I found out it says those apps are not compatible with my watch.  Both my watch and phone are updated to the latest version. Any ideas how I can install them on the watch please? Thanks a lot!

my friend's watchmy friend's watchmy google play websitemy google play websitemy google play websitemy google play websitemy friend's watchmy friend's watch

0 Likes
2 Replies
TheThompson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Have you installed the latest update on your watch?

0 Likes
TheThompson
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Actually just tried installing those as well on my watch and have the same issue. Not sure if something got updated, or not updated with those and makes it no longer compatible which is weird. I had Messages for Wear installed a few weeks ago, so I know it worked previously on the watch, but uninstalled it.

0 Likes