Original topic:

Arlo and Ring Rich Notifications

(Topic created: 04-27-2021 10:18 AM)
WC21
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hi. Does the watch display an image of the motion detection whenever you receive a Ring or Arlo alert? Thanks. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

I do not know for sure, but I do not think so. I believe it sends a notification for you to check the phone app for more details. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have an Arlo setup, and the answer is "Yes", mostly.  Why I say that, is that probalby 2/3 or more of the time, when I get a movement notification on the watch, there's a snapshot of the situation, and (and this is great) a small "block" around the cause for the motion detection.  Usually, this is a dog or cat, but it works too when there's a delivery, or other motion.  I also had a Ring setup, but the network it used was so flakey, and I could not connect to the Ring, so I dumped it for the Arlo when it was on sale at Costco.  I don't have any examples, but if one comes up, I'll post it here.

oeagleo
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch

As promised, here is a screen shot of an Arlo notification on the GW3

Arlo Alert.png