Original topic:

BEWARE Galaxy watch burning wrist

(Topic created on: 2/6/21 1:01 AM)
user0q3dsdSobo
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I purchased my Galaxy watch a little over 2 years ago, and I sprung for the "extended warranty". My watch has worked fine up until 2 days ago when I started noticing the back of the watch becoming extremely hot. It was so uncomfortable at one point I had to quickly remove because it was burning my skin. Im not sure why this issue has just started, but of course I'm 2 weeks outside of my warranty so I'll be stuck with the repair cost if I choose to fix. Just a little history of the watch usage I've never used the watch in water, and its only really used a few times a month while I'm at work the rest of the time it sits idle on my dresser.  Its very disappointing because in total I invested almost $400 in the purchase of this watch, and this seems to be a known issue that samsung is choosing not to address. I've been a loyal Samsung user for years, and the lack of concern for this issue feels like a huge kick in the gut. Save yourself the headache and don't purchase this product.

1 Reply
userzgIZp1h29V
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Mine burned my arm. I contacted Samsung and sent them the watch. Samsung Care (Juanita) sent me an email asking for photos of my arm. I sent them some. Samsung Care sent me another email offering to pay for or replace watch. I opted to replace watch. They did not address my burns. When I asked them about addressing my injury, they stopped responding to my emails. Now I have no watch and a scar from the burn on my arm. I have called and emailed. No one responds to my emails and corporate doesn't return my calls, even though it is supposed to have been escalated.  Now they are ghosting me. Initial contact was on 2/17/2021. 

0 Likes