cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SleepyD
Asteroid

has anybody else been burnt on their wrist by the Samsung galaxy rose gold 42mm smart watch? I removed my watch to charge it up and noticed that I had a burn on my skin where it has been so I left it to heal only to put my loved watch back on then few days later it has somehow gave me blisters on either side of my wrist which I find really strange as my strap isn't tight or loose on me I have now got permenent scars where my strap has been plz help as I love my watch which I received for Xmas from my son n partner many thanks plz help 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: BURNS

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I am sorry to hear of this. I hope you are okay. I'd like to look into this for you and see if I can offer any assistance. Mind shooting me a private message here with the model code and serial number of the watch and pictures of the burns?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

11 REPLIES 11
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, I am sorry to hear of this. I hope you are okay. I'd like to look into this for you and see if I can offer any assistance. Mind shooting me a private message here with the model code and serial number of the watch and pictures of the burns?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

usera91Uzgn1ID
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have this same issue. how do i fix it? i love my watch and would hate to get rid of it but if i cant figure out a solution it may be my only choice. 

useroH11F8RI0I
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My husband's Galaxy Watch caused a serious burn. I just posted about it with pictures.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance. Can you send us a private message here with the below information: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Code and serial number

useroH11F8RI0I
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was a second-degree burn with a large blister that took almost 2 weeks to heal. I did a post about it but it seems to have disappeared. Here is a photo of what it looked like:

20190127_203107.jpg

useroH11F8RI0I
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is the photo not showing up? It's just a yellow triangle.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much for letting us know about the yellow triangle image when you try to post images. We understand your frustration and are aware of the situation. We want to thank you for your patience while this is being worked on.

We would like to have you send us a private message us so we can get all the details of your concerns directly.

You can send a private message here for more details: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Please include your model code and serial number and I will be happy to assist you further!

useroH11F8RI0I
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are the Samsung Community mods blocking my photos from appearing on this user group? They are genuine and relate to the conversation. If I am not posting correctly, please let me know -- it would be helpful to all users if you did this by replying directly to this post rather than asking to take it to a private conversation.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroH11F8RI0I,  Thank you so much. We understand your frustration and are aware of the situation. We want to thank you for your patience while this image issue is being worked on.

We would like to have you send us a private message us so we can get all the details of your concerns directly.

You can send a private message here for more details: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Please include your model code and serial number and I will be happy to assist you further!