cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: BURNS

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroH11F8RI0I,  Thank you so much. We understand your frustration and are aware of the situation. We want to thank you for your patience while this image issue is being worked on.

We would like to have you send us a private message us so we can get all the details of your concerns directly.

You can send a private message here for more details: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Please include your model code and serial number and I will be happy to assist you further!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Domesticon
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also getting burned, with large circles on my wrist at this point. My watch is about 2 years old and I don't have any of the packaging anymore - am I out of luck?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useriRdWU7RCIw I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and pictures of the symptom you are experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

SleepyD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all ty 4 ur replies I love it how SAMSUNG are not taking this seriously they seem to blame us saying is it alergic reaction etc they are removing any pictures posted did anyone see it in the newspaper? I have rung ARGOS help line and see what to do I had v quick response from them take it bk to shop for it to be sent bk to them in a HAZARD return so they could lk into it THEY ARE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY  not fobbing me of they saw my burns I am so glad someone is taking it seriously I had call this morning apologising for what has happened and offered me £25 as a gesture of goodwill and they r still,  investigating hope this helps a little plz can u send me ur burn pics my email is <Hidden>  many thanks donna xx 

SleepyD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I am absolutely furious with yourselves my case HAS NOT BEEN SOLVED AT IN QUITE THE OPPOSITE so I would appreciate it if you will remove the lie that it has been solved 

userzqzu0U1dwx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine kept heating up cooling off shutting down. Was literally burning my skin. So tmobile said they would replace it, told me not to charge it or turn it on. Luckily it did not burn as bad as yours. 

Naoise
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This happened to me with my Fitbit... Google it.

userON1vj7MD46
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, samething happen to me.  So disappointed

useruFtOQjuUfv
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Experiencing the same problem and highly concerned. I haven't worn my watch since I took it. 

Samsung_VhHdAuK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So everyone is talking about burns from the band's, what the cause is the oil infused in the silicone used with the bands, had the same problem with the amaz fit bip,  the only fix is just use a different band. Not all silicone is made the same, also if you can try to switch wrists every few days, the "burns" are from your skin not breathing. Not everyone has a problem with this condition. Hope this helps.