Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Back/sensor Cover Fell Off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Can ANYONE let me know how to go about repairing my Galaxy Watch (46mm - LTE)? The back/sensor cover fell off and actually burned me before shutting off only to never come back on. I have a few little dots/burns on me to show for it, which does not sit well being that this is a $400 watch that's less than a year old.

I'm not pleased with the customer service I'm receiving AT ALL since NOBODY seems to even want to help without trying to sell me a Galaxy Active 2. I just want my watch back working again.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Back/sensor Cover Fell Off

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and pictures of the symptom you experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number, serial number/IMEI, and pictures of the symptom you experiencing in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm experiencing the same problems, minus the burns.  I've contacted Samsung and they have no interest in fixing the problem.  These are not inexpensive watches and should last for several years.  The main reason I got this watch is for it to count steps, calories and heart rate.  With these elements not working, it is just an expensive watch.  Samsung, you should be able to fix these problems and not just ignore many customer's complaints. 

@userrEjJ6YBGp8 wrote:

Hello,

Can ANYONE let me know how to go about repairing my Galaxy Watch (46mm - LTE)? The back/sensor cover fell off and actually burned me before shutting off only to never come back on. I have a few little dots/burns on me to show for it, which does not sit well being that this is a $400 watch that's less than a year old.

I'm not pleased with the customer service I'm receiving AT ALL since NOBODY seems to even want to help without trying to sell me a Galaxy Active 2. I just want my watch back working again.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Start a separate/individual thread. You'll have a better chance of catching their attention & getting a response from them. I responded to someone else's thread a while back & there was no response or acknowledgment from them, but when I started my own thread/complaint they replied within a few hours, actually catching me by surprise. They worked pretty quickly to get it resolved too. Got my watch back & working as new.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm almost afraid that nothing will be done about my own watch. At this point, I can literally spin the cover because it goes off center as I wear it. I take the watch off when I shower, so no substantial moisture should've touched the inside of the watch. But now the sensors don't read/track my activity. How can so many people have the same problem and the faulty attachments be our fault? The watch was literally designed for us to swim in it, but a drop of water voids the warranty? I pray I get a suitable resolution.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

The same has happened to me as well. 2 days ago, the heart rate sensor (green lights) stopped working.  Step tracking works, but intermittently. I no longer receive results for heart rate, stress levels or sleep. Along with this, the cover fell off yesterday, and the watch charges, but not consistently.  Not sure what to do at this point. Anyone have any ideas as to a fix (that does not include purchasing a new watch?)

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Muzzz wrote:

I'm almost afraid that nothing will be done about my own watch. At this point, I can literally spin the cover because it goes off center as I wear it. I take the watch off when I shower, so no substantial moisture should've touched the inside of the watch. But now the sensors don't read/track my activity. How can so many people have the same problem and the faulty attachments be our fault? The watch was literally designed for us to swim in it, but a drop of water voids the warranty? I pray I get a suitable resolution.

Start a separate/individual thread. You'll have a better chance of catching their attention & getting a response from them. I responded to someone else's thread a while back & there was no response or acknowledgment from them, but when I started my own thread/complaint they replied within a few hours, actually catching me by surprise. They worked pretty quickly to get it resolved too. Got my watch back & working as new.