Original topic:

Band too short, told to return the whole order!

(Topic created: 02-18-2024 07:21 PM)
userybwgEXIaR5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I was thrilled to get my hands on my first "electronic" watch - I've always preferred traditional timepieces. The Galaxy Watch 6 Classic was perfect in every way, except for one small issue. The band I chose, size S/M, turned out to be slightly too small for me. This was surprising since I normally select this size for the adjustable bands on my conventional watches. Within the first week, I reached out to customer support to explore my options and was taken aback by their solution. They instructed me to return the entire order and place a new one for the watch with a larger band size, despite the fact that the band and the watch were packaged separately within the main box. It seems unreasonable to me; I'd much prefer a simpler solution where I could just exchange the band for a larger one.

This experience marks my second disappointment with Samsung's customer service. I often interact with them professionally on behalf of my institution, and the difference in service quality between their business and consumer sectors is stark.

With respect.

K.

3 Replies
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Get a nicer band 20mm on Amazon for a couple bucks to avoid hassle. Those silicone bands are not very nice anyway.
PACritic
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
You can buy a band anywhere. Amazon is a good source, just make sure of the bezel size so that it fits the connector (40mm, 44mm, etc). Many people have whole watch band wardrobes, and some just hate the plastic band that comes with it.