Original topic:

Battery Drain since March 2021 update

(Topic created on: 4/4/21 2:30 PM)
usersH46YB2mFo
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Has anyone found a fix for the galaxy watch battery draining fast since the last software update? I have to turn it off whilst charging otherwise it still drains battery. I’ve checked for new updates via the app.

Samsung support has told me to report the error via the wearables app except where they told me to look in ‘more’ there is no contact us section. There is only faq which is no use.

Getting so annoyed as it only lasts half a day now where it used to last at least 2days. Come on Samsung please sort it out.

3 Replies
AngelKE
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
This has been happening to me since my last update in February.
0 Likes
Maris Kaatje
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm experiencing the same problem, it seems to be the WiFi connection, I guess.
The watch keeps notifying me that it's connected to my wifi-network, so that means it's constantly reconnecting for some reason, which causes the battery drain (I think).
Really hope there's an answer for this, because it's really annoying :(

0 Likes
userVpKZu6eN29
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have only had mine for a week. I am constantly recharging my watch. I left my house this morning with 100% battery at 7:30 a.m.. At 2:18 p.m. I was told my watch needed to go in to battery save mode. I have done nothing on my watch today since my phone has been right on my desk with me. I do have A-line of service to the watch so I can use it when my phone is not with me, but I have Bluetooth off And no Wi-Fi connected. Almost ready to go back to my fit bit that is 4 and a 1/2 years old, but still holds a charge for at least 3 days…
0 Likes