Original topic:

Battery drains extremely fast on the Samsung Gear S3 watch

(Topic created on: 1/28/21 10:54 AM)
fred1978
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I recently bought a Samsung gear s3 watch used on eBay. The first day everything seemed fine. Now I can charge it to 100% and it says it has over a day and a half charge but it drains down extremely fast and it only last a little over a half day. Am I doing something wrong. Anybody have any answers? Please help

10 Replies
PapaBearTorolos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

same on my galaxy watch. no idea why. I went on YouTube to get more info. nothing has worked for me yet. it was after an update that it happened.

fred1978
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I think that might be what happened to mine. I just reset it again. I wonder if I can skip the update.

0 Likes
PapaBearTorolos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

if you find a good way to fix it, let me know. I haven't worn my watch in months because of how inconvenient the drain is.

0 Likes
fred1978
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I will let you know. thanks

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can try taking a look at this link here giving additional information on reduced battery life on your smartwatch: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003232/

I hope this helps!

0 Likes
fred1978
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok thank you
0 Likes
fred1978
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
it didn't. the watch is worthless now. wish I had never bought it
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Had the same issue while mine was still under warranty. When sent it to Samsung for repair it was noticed that the battery was swelling. Replaced it and no issues since then.
0 Likes
userRhdh25GbcZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
mine just started draining after an update. is there a way to go back?
0 Likes