cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Battery dying quickly and rebooting loop

I have had my Galaxy Active Watch 2 for  3 months and the battery life has never lasted (past a few hours). Then yesterday it starting rebooting but would never turn on. It just kept looping. Now, the watch will not turn in at all and it isnt rebooting. I really do not know what to do at this point, besides throwing in the trash and never buy one again. Please tell me what I can do to make this watch work. It is basically brand new and has had some kind of issue since I bought it.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Battery dying quickly and rebooting loop

Hello,

Let's try soft resetting your watch to see if that helps any.

Press and hold the Power button for approximately 7 seconds or until the watch power cycles.

Highlighted
Constellation

same issue but it won't reboot at all.
Highlighted
Constellation

my watch it literally dying right after 4 hrs of wear what is going on
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Here are some articles that may help with battery drain: 

Keep your watch running in top shape

Close recently used apps on your watch

If the watch is in a boot loop or will not power on at all, service is recommended. For repair options, you can send a private message with the full model code and the serial number or IMEI number of the watch. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.