Original topic:

Battery issues with latest update

(Topic created on: 3/4/21 6:15 PM)
userGd2EuQlvMr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

My watch did a update to the latest software (R810XXU1FUB6) and my battery now drains on 3-4 hours. Watch worked just fine before this update and now it stinks. Is there any to fix it or go back to the previous update? 

3 Replies
Georgia2004
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got battery issues coming from my last update, didn't have any issues until I did my last update, battery was amazing and then the update, my batteryvis dying real quick allnof a sudden
0 Likes
Varrus83
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I had the same issue today after updating. I did a reset on the watch and removed the watch plug-in from the wear app and reinstalled it. Appears to be doing alot better on battery usage, but maybe still not as good prior to update (time will tell). I have not re-synced my backed profile for fear of recreating the battery drain conditions again.
0 Likes
userGd2EuQlvMr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just called Samsung about this and said that I need to send it in and pay for them to fix it.  Worst CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.  This is going to be the last thing I ever buy from them.  How do you tell a customer that it is not their problem that their update crashed the device but pay to have us fix it. 

THE WORST EVER!!!!!!!!

0 Likes