cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Battery issues

I have been using my galaxy watch active 2 for 10 months now until recently I have been having a little trouble with my battery. It used to max out at 2.5days or 2 days depends on usage. However, I've been recently experience rapid battery drains on some days that only lasted 1.2 ish days.  I've tried restarting watch and sometimes it got back to 2 days and sometimes it drains in one day again. Due to experiment I found that the software may be the reason instead of battery itself. Is anyone having similar problem?
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Battery issues

Yes i believe it started with the last update
Highlighted
Asteroid

Same problem here. They have made the watch pretty much useless. I am getting about 8 to 10 hours.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Battery issues

and I sometimes get disconnected for no reason.
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

same here....hoping for a fix soon through an uodate
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I ended up just factory reset my watch, so far it works but it can be inconsistent. shouldn't even need to reset to begin with
Highlighted
Astronaut

I got the same issue, having my A20 reboot at night seems to help. It didn't reboot last night and it drained by mid morning.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

u mean like phone was causing battery drain on your watch?
Highlighted
Astronaut

I have phone set to reboot every night, but the drain thing happened again, first time in a week, though. So, I guess that wasn't the fix.
Highlighted
Constellation

my watch..ladies version purchased Jan 2019, worked flawlessly until last update Aug 8, 2020. Now drains totally in hours. Deleting most apps didnt help. Have to wear it as an expensive watch only. Help!