Original topic:

Battery life draining in one day in Watch 4

(Topic created: 09-02-2021 08:18 PM)
userNQMeqjCakS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

After a full charge, put on Watch 4 @ 6am and by 6pm Watch is DEAD.  If this is normal,  an someone let me know please.   My 3 lasted longer than this.  

13 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch

What update are you referring to? My A2 is still getting over 2 days. I also have the 4 but haven't set it up yet, waiting for a case to arrive.

0 Likes
xBimmerHue
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My classic was doing the same thing with every setting off, i reset the watch and didn't connect to samsung wearable. Fixed the problem. Dropped 1% in two hours. Theres something seriously wrong with the app with the new galaxy watch.
0 Likes
Beingguided
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
after the update, I have had to charge my watch 4 twice today and I haven't used it for anything. No music, no GPS, wifi off... just regular notification. The new update has to do with the fitness aspects so I wonder if it's over using the sensors...
0 Likes
Lordxian
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I got a new watch 4 yesterday. Then was asked to get the update which I did. Watch was fully charge at 4am and got completely drained by 9:20am. I haven't installed anything on the watch. What am I missing here. Oh, btw, it's the LTE one. Any advice?
0 Likes