cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Battery life extremely short

Anyone else have an issue where the battery life on the galaxy watch is suddenly extremely short?

6 REPLIES 6
Comet

Re: Battery life

Hello@Samsung_r3ux5pV 

We have some tips to keep your watch running smoothly. You can increase the battery life, clear storage, and clean the memory to make sure it's always running great.

Click Link 

i hope this was helpful.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Click what link?

Highlighted
Comet

Highlighted
Constellation

I have a Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 LTE from TMOBILE.  I have been given the run around from Samsung regarding this issue.  I actually sent it in and they REPLACED PBA - REPLACED COMPONENT.  Im still having the same battery drain issue.  Chat agents have been transferring me to other agents with no luck in sight to get this watch corrected.  With everything TURNED OFF, the battery drains completely in 4hrs.  I dont have a smart watch, I have a dummy watch on power saving mode.  THIS IS A HUGE ISSUE SAMSUNG HAS NO ANSWER TO.  Ive read through all the guides, tips, performed all the resets, deleted unused apps and with all this said and done, this is a faulty watch with a HARDWARE ISSUE!  I cant get my money back from this watch yet it is still under warranty!  SAMSUNG DOES NOT HAVE A FIX FOR THIS SO BE ADVISED!  DONT BUY THIS WATCH!     

Highlighted
Constellation

I had the same thing few days ago. I had a update and now its lasting like 4 hrs. Then doing ded

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Valleyguy Thank you for reaching out! Have you tried the steps in this article? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078033/

If the battery continues to drain after completing all troubleshooting, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the watch. Also, please advise if the watch is Bluetooth or LTE? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.