cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userS0YOw2cvdq
Constellation

Battery life problem with galaxy active 2

Is it common for the new galaxy active 2 watch with LTE to have AWFUL battery life?? I've tried changing every setting and can barely even use the thing anymore because of the battery life.  I turned off all of the health monitor settings, turned off wifi and bluetooth, still awful.  Today the watch was fully charged when I left for work at 7AM.  I have not used it at all and now at 9AM it's at 71%. 

Not sure but part of the problem could be that when I turn on the watch from being off, every notification that came in while the watch was off comes through all at once, even if I'd already seen the notification on my phone.  Not sure how to fix this, possibly might be fixed by keeping it on bluetooth to link with my phone but I'm assuming that this would also drain the battery.  Any other suggestions or should I return it?

2 REPLIES 2
Samsung_VMlnZMM
Astronaut

Re: Battery life problem with galaxy active 2

I have an older galaxy watch and had the same problem. I turned of the mobile network and now my battery lasts for much longer.

userjgcNnuJZ2Q
Asteroid

Re: Battery life problem with galaxy active 2

It is happening the same with mine.....

It is ridiculous........we pay more than 400 hundred and then we have to turn off all the features that we paid for......

Samsung fail.

Also mine is overheating sometimes.

Go for apple guys.....go for apple......

Daniel Dornelles