Original topic:

Battery life watch 5 improvement since January update

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Ellin
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch

Since last update battery life went from 2 days 6 hours all the way up each day to this morning, 2 days 21 hours with no setting changes!

7 Replies
nitrate
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I get over 2 days with my Watch 5 Pro with AOD!
Oslachapel
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
The latest updates messed up my battery life, went from 2d14h to 1d6h... 😡🤬🤬
0 Likes
Maniac9978
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

The latest update really messed up my battery life. Before the update my battery would only go down to around 75 or 80 percent in 24 hours but now it's around 30 percent. Has anyone else experienced this and if so have you found a fix? Samsung says to reset but that's not a valid answer in my option. 

0 Likes
RJReeDFW
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Update really messed my battery life up!
Ellin
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ok so very excited that each day my battery life was going up, the highest was 3 days 15 hours, I have not changed any settings and when I look at the usage stats they are very low,, now for the last 3 days or so the battery levels are going down,,3 days 14 hrs 3 days 12 hrs 3 days 11 hrs 3 days 10 and now this morning 3 days 9 hrs, very frustrating, any thoughts or suggestions, anyone else have this?
Options
Galaxy Watch

This number drops according to the percentage of the battery that decreases, for example with the battery at 100% it will not give you the same time with the battery at 80% or it is also due to the frequency between uses and charges of the battery.

0 Likes
notforhire
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'd only become concerned if, on a full charge and knowing your usage patterns, it dropped below 2 days. (I also have a Watch 5)
0 Likes