Original topic:

Battery

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 11:21 PM)
Q2GO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not sure what's going on with Samsung or why my Galaxy Watch 4 Classics battery life is half that of an apple watch but im disgusting and very disappointing. I turned off pretty much everything and I only the original apps on it with the exception of YouTube music and Spotify. I need this battery life fixed ASAP!!!! Other than that the watch is pretty amazing. That one issue could make me leave Samsung and I've been with you guys since the Note 4 😔 
0 Likes
4 Replies
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Contact them about the watch being defective. It should still be under warranty and you can get a working one.
0 Likes
Kipperdoodles
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think the consensus is Spotify is causing a major drain.
0 Likes
Members_4OIhbsS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I don't even have Spotify and I can't get through a day with mine. Its also impossible to troubleshoot what is actually draining the battery.

Today I am trying disabling ambient mode, but even with that disabled it still looks like it is on track to be under 40% by nighttime. That is ridiculously bad.

0 Likes
Q2GO
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I disabled everything and put my watch in power saving mode and still I can't make it past 12 hours without having to charge up again at some point.
0 Likes