Original topic:

Bedtime Mode

(Topic created: 02-24-2022 07:58 PM)
Ajsarra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung please have an option to have a bedtime mode for Galaxy Watch 4 separate from the phone's bedtime mode. I want to have bedtime mode on for my watch only (not for my phone because I absolutely hate greyscale). 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, it does automatically turn on and off once you set it without synchronising it with the phone. As previously stated, you need to disable the Bedtime Mode sync in the Galaxy Wearable app on the phone, and after you've turned it off, you can set them for the watch and the phone individually without them syncing. I was also horrified by the greyscale setting on my phone after it automatically enabled the Bedtime Mode sync after resetting the watch. After disabling it, the phone doesn't enable it, but the watch still enables it according to my settings.

View solution in context

10 Replies
mdavidf
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
There is a way to turn it off, it's a switch in the Galaxy Wearable app...

Advanced Features --> Bedtime Mode --> turn off the Sync Bedtime Mode.
Ajsarra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
But it doesn't automatically turn on and off I have to manually do it
0 Likes
mdavidf
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm not sure what you are saying. I've only had to turn off the Sync Bedtime Mode once and it stays off.
0 Likes
Ajsarra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah but like Bedtime mode does not automatically turn on and off on my watch without it also being turned on on my phone
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Watch

Yes, it does automatically turn on and off once you set it without synchronising it with the phone. As previously stated, you need to disable the Bedtime Mode sync in the Galaxy Wearable app on the phone, and after you've turned it off, you can set them for the watch and the phone individually without them syncing. I was also horrified by the greyscale setting on my phone after it automatically enabled the Bedtime Mode sync after resetting the watch. After disabling it, the phone doesn't enable it, but the watch still enables it according to my settings.

JenLynn0225
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Soooo helpful! Thank you! Doing this now. Really, thank you. I HATED that my phone went gray. Ugh.
0 Likes
Ajsarra
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
How do you set it for the watch individually? I have sync turned off and I have a schedule already set on my phone
0 Likes
JenLynn0225
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Settings-advanced features - toggle "sync bed time mode" off. Let's hope it works!
0 Likes
Jvillan
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
The fact that we have to Google search how to deactivate this annoying feature says a lot. It was fine before when I only wanted my watch not to randomly turn on while I'm in bed. Maybe having it as an option to turn ON sync instead would be better.