cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Best Tools for Life Organization

I've been playing around with different watches and settings for the longest time to help me keep organized and motivated.

Right now I have the Samsung A71 5G and the Galaxy Watch.

My goal has been to find the perfect balance of software usage/reminders/etc. and I was really satisfied with how well my Gear 2 integrated with my phone to give alerts and reminders.
My personality is such that I need to have everything on a schedule or reminded, or I'm useless.

What kind of applications would you use and trust to center your life scheduling on with these two devices? Or overall, are there any all-in-one solutions planned that would integrate well with business and personal scheduling?
A kind of AI secretary, if you will, simply for keeping on track and on budget.
5 REPLIES 5
Astronaut

Re: Best Tools for Life Organization

a simple reminder and calendar app will suffice
the point if each day or week has to be pre-planned
Astronaut

Re: Re: Best Tools for Life Organization

I read you - but the calender app is having issues integrating with outlook. I'm looking into more options.

plus. it has to be hour by hour. event by event.
I only pretend to be competent with schedules but I most absolutely am not

It helps me to visualize on the watch my calendar events for the whole day (and using always on display) . I made my own design (using Watchmaker) but it's the same idea as Samsungs "My Day" and this: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=shu.gear.calwatchanalog&hl=en&gl=US 

(I haven't used this, just got inspired of it. Watchmaker has access to the coming 4 calendar events.) 

Constellation

I've been testing out Trello. Have you checked that out? I'm a huge planner/organizer. The things I like so far about Trello are that everything is in front of my in one view, however I choose to organize things - Work | Finance | Family | etc.  Drag-and-drop functionality makes things really easy. You can add notes/comments on each item (called 'Cards'), and assign dates to them. I'm liking it so far.

Astronaut

Re: Re: Best Tools for Life Organization

does this have integration with the Galaxy Watch? Smiley Very Happy