cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Archimedes
Cosmic Ray

Better Specs

This is basically a feature request.

The Galaxy Watch is fantastic, I think it's the best smartwatch in fact(largely thanks to Tizen and the rotating bezel), however I do wish the watch had a much better NPU so that Bixby could be far more useful and more RAM for a snappier experience.

6 REPLIES 6
Honored Contributor

Re: Better Specs

@Archimedes wrote:

This is basically a feature request.

The Galaxy Watch is fantastic, I think it's the best smartwatch in fact(largely thanks to Tizen and the rotating bezel), however I do wish the watch had a much better NPU so that Bixby could be far more useful and more RAM for a snappier experience.

Which version do you have, WiFi/Bluetooth only or with LTE?

Archimedes
Cosmic Ray

Bluetooth. 

Honored Contributor

@Archimedes wrote:

Bluetooth. 

I believe WiFI/Bluetooth version has twice less RAM than LTE version.

Archimedes
Cosmic Ray

Ineed it does, but my main issue is with the SoC.

Even so, I've heard there are some Wear OS watches with 2GB of RAM, which is more than Samsung offers. While I know the amount of RAM isn't a great measurement on its own, I'm very interested to see how quick and smooth Tizen can get.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Archimedes wrote:

Ineed it does, but my main issue is with the SoC.

Even so, I've heard there are some Wear OS watches with 2GB of RAM, which is more than Samsung offers. While I know the amount of RAM isn't a great measurement on its own, I'm very interested to see how quick and smooth Tizen can get.

I see.  Would be good to have an updated processor with a good amount of RAM.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.