Original topic:

Beware of order issues

(Topic created: 11-26-2021 06:32 AM)
userL8n8UKBAAM
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Ordered a Samsung Galaxy Watch 2 days ago (Nov 24).  During the online order process, it stated my ordered would be delivered between Dec 2 and Dec 9.  Once I submitted the order online, it stated it would be delivered Dec 23.  Nice switch-aroo Samsung.  I decided I'd cancel the order and purchase it somewhere else who could delivery it to me sooner, since Samsung's price was no better then any of the others.  So I immediately called customer service (who were worthless by the way) and they told me "sorry but we can't cancel your order."  What?!  So now I have to wait a month for them to delivery it, refuse the delivery, wait for it to be returned to them, and then wait some more until they decide to issue me a refund to my credit card.  So I'll have over $360 tied up for probably 2 month  or more.   You're ordering policy is no better than some fly-by-night operation!  And your customer service is equally pathetic!

I've been a loyal Samsung customer for 20 years or more and have purchased 10's  of thousands of dollars on your products.  So congratulations Samsung, you've angered me enough over your handling of this issue that you're going to lose all my future business (including the purchase of your Galaxy Smart Watch).  Wow, I thought you are a stand-up company.  Boy was I wrong.   

3 Replies
DanG92263
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I know your experience is frustrating, but you do realize that there is currently a worldwide manufacturing, shipping, driver, and order processing/cancellation crisis going on, right?
0 Likes
usersBBjhrW20N
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
C'mon, they should be able to cancel order. I order a galaxy book pro on Sept 8, and it still has not shipped!!! They won't cancel either and I have already been charged. It's pathetic!!
0 Likes
SK444
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same thing happening to me. They just keep on postponing the delivery dates. Their delivery date during the online shopping is just a trap. Once you place the order ,the delivery date will get extended. Samsung already knows it's worldwide production and shipping issue but they don't want to put the real delay date on website. C'mon Samsung... Be loyal to your customers. It also shows Samsung's poor market analysis. They don't know their product volume and customer demand.
0 Likes