cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Bixby closes when i talk to it.

I have a galaxy watch 3, when using the long press on the home button to access Bixby it closes when I speak.  Even when using voice command wake up functionality is next to nil.  I can't even set a timer.  Bixby doesn't seem to do anything, or have any value.  How do I remove this worthless feature and replace it with Google assistant?  I love my watch, it's near perfect, but Bixby is negative value, it's infuriating and creates more problems that it pretends to solve.  Do better,  Samsung.  I've tried restoring defaults, I've tried reseting devices, I've tried updating, I've scoured forums, Bixby is ruining an otherwise beautiful product.  My 15 dollar Google nest has more voice functionally than my 500 dollar watch.  FIX THIS. 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bixby closes when i talk to it.

Mine usually works when I try again after a minute. Is yours the same?

I also noted that (2 GW watches each connected to a different (one Sony, one Google) mobile phone, both started to work the first time I activated Bixby after rebooting (both watches and phones) .

I'm starting to think that Bixby, after some On time, experiences a delayed response (though I have marked wearable app, Watch plugin, and Samsung Accessory Service to not be "battery optimised". Perhaps there is some "service" it needs that goes to sleep and the new Bixby use a too short time out?  (Altough the "new Bixby" is slower than it was when it actually worked two years ago.) Samsung please fix.

Asteroid

Re: Bixby closes when i talk to it.

Sometimes repeat attempts get solutions, but mostly Bixby just fails.  Makes me glad I didn't buy a samsung smart TV. Lol