cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Bixby works once

I'm having trouble on a galaxy watch3. Bixby 3.106.12 is only working the first time holding the shoulder button. This is a new watch and failed to work even after a factory reset.

If I open up text message voice to text or change permissions for Bixby it will work a single time. 

Thanks for any help. 

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Bixby works once

sounds like there's a os glitch in the watch. if you can take it back to the place of purchase and return it as defective. if you got it online from Amazon chances are its a copycat or fake watch. the fact that its not working right out of the box is the first indication that it isn't a watch actually made by that manufacturer. There's been alot of copycat hardware coming out of China lately.
Highlighted
Constellation

This one came from Costco and works every time Bixby is force-closed, so it seems unlikely to be a hardware issue. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

check to see if it came from china. they been finding the fakes in walmart best buy fries amazon...pretty much everywhere things like that are sold. the big ones lately have been the watches tablets smart phones drones laptops etc. but you can return it to costco as defective within 15 days and they'll give you a different 1.
Highlighted
Astronaut

I hate Bixby. almost caused a wreck in lyft app while driving.