cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
useraxyRB8sUeq
Astronaut

Bixby

Just updated bixby on my Galaxy watch and now it's not working. Fix it!!!

18 REPLIES 18
Mugrunty
Asteroid

Re: Bixby

Same here. It just says unknown error after agreeing with the new terms. I've tried rebooting and stopping bixby on the watch. Same results.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

What type of device are you pairing with your Galaxy watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung_qSIgETx
Astronaut

Same here. I have it connected to my Samsung J7. I've done everything I can think of and reset everything with no luck!

usernzQFtkA8Ho
Astronaut

Same issue on my Active Watch 2. No help from Support. 

userhbzgwIz16N
Constellation

Same issue. Samsung galaxy watch paired with s8 plus. 

uservMJs8gXqPt
Constellation

Same here after update stopped working on galaxy watch ...I hioe it gets fixed soon!

user2UB0FnraPL
Astronaut

I found this solution on Reddit and it worked:

Pull up Bixby through the app on your phone or by using your voice. When the agreement pops up, hit back once. That's it! 

userrlS0RoQiya
Constellation

I have the same problem in Germany. But I Use a S7 and there is no Bixby on the Phone. This solution doesn't work for me.

sedwardson
Constellation

I too have this problem. I have a Galaxy S8 and a Smartwatch SM R800 and after the request to acknowledge the personal data statement, I click the arrow to the right and get "Unknown Error". Please release a fix for this soon. Thanks