Bixby's most recent update on what says to check the box that I have read and agree to above. When I do that it says Unknown error. How do I fix this?! I can't use Bixby while it's like this!
Have you tried wiping the cache partition of your device and then testing the Bixby application?
Here are the steps to assist you with wiping the cache partition:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby key, then press and hold the Power key.
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. An ‘Installing system update’ message will show for 30 – 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press the Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
What volume key? There is none on the Samsung Galaxy active watch. My bixby isn't working. I use a LG phone, so does anyone no how to get that unknown error from stopping? Plz lmk thanks.
Just to clarify are you using an S7 or a J7?
Same issue here. Galaxy watch Bixby app updated my watch is asking to accept terms and conditions. When click read and accept brings up unknown error screen and watch goes back to home screen. Please help