Original topic:

Black Board

(Topic created: 10-11-2021 07:13 AM)
Rnunes
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
extremely ugly that black border that appeared on the galaxy watch 4 display after the update.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Very sorry to hear, I can understand your sentiments. You may have the option to change your theme to change how your screen appears. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

Very sorry to hear, I can understand your sentiments. You may have the option to change your theme to change how your screen appears. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Rnunes
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
this answer is the most absurd one I've ever read. since you want to make that horrible look on the watch, put the option to turn this black circle on and off20211015_173658_51360.jpg
0 Likes
SamsungCole
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

The black boarder has really always been there, just less noticeable. In the update it has been made more clear as this is your "bezel" and where your shortcuts take place. In changing your watch faces and themes, it can be made less noticeable. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences caused.

0 Likes