Original topic:

Blood Pressure monitor

(Topic created: 09-18-2021 01:44 PM)
VG550
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I have my Samsung galaxy watch 2 and spent over two hours last night trying to use the blood pressure monitor, only to find out it is no longer available. There is a suggested BP lab that can be installed on your phone and watch. I downloaded both of those only to realize you have to sign up for a three week lab analysis. This is not what I wanted when I purchase this watch. So for Samsung to suggest this BP lab app is an out right joke. That is not what the customers want.  
I hope enough of the Samsung customers react to this app no longer being available and Samsung will get a clue and come up with an application that you don’t have to sign up to give readings, report, etc.

3 Replies
Leaf-Q
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung told me that the FDA did not approve the blood pressure function yet and it's not available in the USA yet but there working on it so Like me please be patient
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just set up the my bp lab but I skip all the questions or just measure from my active 3... u need the app to calibrate it every now and then with a bp cuff at home... you have the option to skip all the prying questions
VG550
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I guess I must have missed the part where you can skip all the questions. I will give it another try. Thank you for the info.  However,  I keep reading where the blood pressure monitor is available on the new watch for, if that’s the case why isn’t it an option for the watch 2.  Very disappointing for my view of Samsung.  All my phones have always been Samsung…from the old flip phones to today’s Galaxy fe.

0 Likes