Galaxy Watch
Do anyone know how to measure blood oxygen on Active Watch2
0 Likes
8 Replies
userXN0eF6UKdM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

You can't. This feature is not supported on the Active 2.

0 Likes
Atomtheory
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's on the samsung health but don't know how it works! If it not supported why would samsung add it on it?
0 Likes
userXN0eF6UKdM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I hear ya. Unfortunately, the Active 2 doesn't support it. Disappointing, I know. It was one of the reasons I recently upgraded from an active 2 to a watch 4. True, Samsung Health shows it, but it shows many things that your watch might not support, like weight and blood glucose measurements and water/food consumption.

0 Likes
Atomtheory
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It disappointing that thise features will be on it and Samsung don't let it function. I don't know if the blood glucose is right in reading and blood pressure. It measures the same everyday l measure it. Only the blood oxygen wasn't working. But it's on it.
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
The watch supports it, but Samsung does not. They want you to get the new watch that'll barely make it 2 days with all the features turned off.
0 Likes
Atomtheory
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Why Samsung won't support the features the make with the watch thou! What's the point putting those features and won't work?
0 Likes
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Because if they supported them, there would be no reason to buy their new, half-baked product. It's called planned obsolescence, and it's why I no longer buy apple products. It stems from a lack of competition.
0 Likes
Atomtheory
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
That make sense! If those features are working no one will buy their new watch.
0 Likes