JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blood pressure monitor

(Topic created: 08-25-2021 07:16 AM)
userryk5DIWkho
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I want to no why my galaxy watch 3, or my wife's active 2 can't use the blood pressure monitor, I am in the USA, I purchased these watches for the health apps, and regular use, but I am very unhappy that we can't use the blood pressure monitor, is the any news when we should get it, I will not be purchasing the watch 4, I was thinking about it, but won't if Samsung can't fix one issue

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can understand how a feature like this would be important to you. However, we have no way of knowing when a feature will appear on a device. All we can do is suggest that you download the next software update and maybe the feature you're looking for will be available. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Samsung is constrained by FDA from turning this feature in in the USA, as they have not yet granted certification status for the sensor. As of now the FDA also has not cleared the Watch 4 sensors, either.
0 Likes
userzk148ajAiS
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Try an app called "My BP Lab". It is on the Google Play store.
LaLa251
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It works with the active 2 watch?
0 Likes
LaLa251
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
It make you sign up for a research panel
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

I can understand how a feature like this would be important to you. However, we have no way of knowing when a feature will appear on a device. All we can do is suggest that you download the next software update and maybe the feature you're looking for will be available. 

0 Likes
LaLa251
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Unfortunately since this is the product you sell and support the company should have this knowledge since this was a selling point for the higher device. I probably should have purchased an Apple