Original topic:

Blood pressure on the Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created on: 4/13/21 7:23 AM)
On_Eagles_Wings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When are we going to be able to check our blood pressure as advertised? That is one of the reasons I purchased this watch.
cmac2173
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
i see its everywhere but here. I thought it was gonna be in the last update they pushed but NOPE. they keep telling us hurry up and wait.
0 Likes
Kiwikeeper4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Trying to keep the discussion going. Samsung, I'm sitting here staring at the minutes tic away on my incomplete Galaxy Watch 3 waiting for the time I'll be able to measure my blood pressure. By the time I get it I'll probably be laying in the hospital due to my high blood pressure waiting so many months for a feature I paid for.

0 Likes
Sammyill
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Why is there still no way to take BP on the Galaxy Watch 3? This is ridiculous.  This Watch is almost 1 year old and I am certain Samsung will be releasing a new one this Summer. This Watch can do no more than my old Gear S3. What a WASTE OF $429. <edit>

poky3210
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I hear you I've been waiting for almost a year for the same thing. At least they added the heart monitor function. The blood pressure monitor is out in Korea I don't know why me can't get it here
0 Likes
PeninaD
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Until Samsung gets the nod from (in USA) the FDA, that feature can't be activated.
0 Likes
Mach
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm waiting since Galaxy Watch Active 2. :loudly_crying_face:
0 Likes
uservDU9uU4bFq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung announced in August 2020 they had received FDA approval for BP and ECG monitoring in watch. My Note 20 Ultra, Watch3 and Samsung tablet will go if the new iphone comes out before <edit> this expensive paperweight on my wrist working as promised.

0 Likes
JoshuAwesome
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Does anyone know when the blood pressure feature will be available on the Galaxy watch 3 in the US?
Ohiblu
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
it should have updated from your app on the phone. go into the app and see about updates
0 Likes
DavidCM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Not in the USA.  I bought this watch last year for this feature.  Still not in the USA.   Such a disappointment.