Original topic:

Blood pressure on the Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created: 05-09-2021 11:42 AM)
On_Eagles_Wings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When are we going to be able to check our blood pressure as advertised? That is one of the reasons I purchased this watch.
25 Replies
TheDeftAardvark
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Maybe we all misunderstood Samsung. Maybe they meant that they have a "Feature" that "Raises Your Blood Pressure"

kojak35
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got my galaxy watch 3 today and it got a software update and has the ecg feature but I can't find blood pressure monitor anywhere. I am in the USA too.
usersxSQDOYtQx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's frustrating having paid hundreds on a watch with features that were advertised and almost a year later those features are not available.  I feel robbed and will never purchase something that does come loaded with everything out of the box. I have never seen/heard this happen with any other company,  not sure how Samsung gets away with this. To me it's essentially stealing.  So upset!! 
prdmshrl
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I share your frustration. I have seen so many posts complaining about the same. <edit> This is ridiculous.

Kiwikeeper4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just wanted to add my frustration to the mix. I just don't understand why they won't even say anything about it? How can you expect to have loyal customers if you ignore them?!

usersxSQDOYtQx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree, I've been a loyal Samsung fan/customer since cell phones have existed but this has made me question things moving forward.
0 Likes