JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blood pressure on the Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created: 02-27-2021 04:29 PM)
On_Eagles_Wings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When are we going to be able to check our blood pressure as advertised? That is one of the reasons I purchased this watch.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch

We are not able to predict when a feature will appear or return. All we can do is recommend that you download the next software update and maybe the feature you are looking for will be available. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
28 Replies
bill-e
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

Unfortunately the Samsung Mods are unable to answer any "When" questions but if you do find out let me know too;)

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy S21 Ultra 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch3 (VZW)
Countrymanabe
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
I also would like to know to
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
it's March 2021.... any progress on this?
tesijean
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I want to know also
Jmosley2-0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
When will I be able to check my blood pressure on my Galaxy watch 3 in the United States?
Redtick
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

BUMP...  I want to know this too!   Its been over a month since FDA approvals were granted for US.

Cotily
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes, very interested in same please!
0 Likes
Mach
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sorry but probably never
luvzmobile
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
This is so hard to get an answer to. When will the bpm monitor go live in the US. Just say it!