JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blood pressure on the Galaxy Watch 3

(Topic created: 02-27-2021 04:29 PM)
On_Eagles_Wings
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
When are we going to be able to check our blood pressure as advertised? That is one of the reasons I purchased this watch.
JUMP TO SOLUTION
29 Replies
TheDeftAardvark
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Maybe we all misunderstood Samsung. Maybe they meant that they have a "Feature" that "Raises Your Blood Pressure"

kojak35
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just got my galaxy watch 3 today and it got a software update and has the ecg feature but I can't find blood pressure monitor anywhere. I am in the USA too.
usersxSQDOYtQx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's frustrating having paid hundreds on a watch with features that were advertised and almost a year later those features are not available.  I feel robbed and will never purchase something that does come loaded with everything out of the box. I have never seen/heard this happen with any other company,  not sure how Samsung gets away with this. To me it's essentially stealing.  So upset!! 
RicanSharl
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

I share your frustration. I have seen so many posts complaining about the same. <edit> This is ridiculous.

Kiwikeeper4
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Just wanted to add my frustration to the mix. I just don't understand why they won't even say anything about it? How can you expect to have loyal customers if you ignore them?!

usersxSQDOYtQx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree, I've been a loyal Samsung fan/customer since cell phones have existed but this has made me question things moving forward.
Mach
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
And guess what, they about to start selling Galaxy watch 4, still no sign of BP.
usersxSQDOYtQx
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yes I saw the live show yesterday. Incredible. I also noticed they listed all the countries BP will be available on the watch but they put an asterisks next to USA saying not available or something like that. I can't remember if I saw that on the live YouTube or on their website. Yet they don't mention it while speaking on it.
userRjLbkHNOck
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

time for a class action suit, multiple small claims court suits, or a federal deceptive trade practices enforcement action

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Watch

We are not able to predict when a feature will appear or return. All we can do is recommend that you download the next software update and maybe the feature you are looking for will be available. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes