JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Blue music note icon

(Topic created: 09-13-2021 06:14 AM)
useryNKXgsskXV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How do I stop  the blue musical note at the bottom of watch screen, galaxy watch 4 classic to stop pulsating. For example, when I am listening to music or you tube on my phone, the musical note pulsates on the watch, this drains the battery.

On my watch 2 active I can select between play on phone or watch and it will stop. On the watch 4 I have that option as well, but the blue note will not stop.  Is this a bug on my watch? How do I solve this issue.

I have seen other post in some forums that have the same issue with the watch.

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's not a bug, but there's no way to disable it. If you're already using the always on display, it'll be a negligible difference in battery life with those few extra pixels lit

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
JosephnK
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's not a bug, but there's no way to disable it. If you're already using the always on display, it'll be a negligible difference in battery life with those few extra pixels lit

View solution in context

0 Likes
userSQtygnAWZv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

The only way I can make it go away is to reboot the watch. I find it very annoying. Also, it covers the spot on my watch face that shows the date. To me it's a bug and there should be a way to turn it off or when the audio you are playing is stopped it should automatically go away. It provides no benefit IMHO.

0 Likes
Kayaditi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have this problem on my Galaxy watch 4 and it says the Kindle is playing. The only way I could get rid of it was to uninstall the Kindle app on my phone. Spent a long time with customer service and didn't really help and I was told this wasn't an issue that had been reported which seems unlikely to me.