cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

This is driving me nuts! I wonder if this is happening with anyone else. I own the Watch Active and the Samsung Buds. Connect both and use to jog. I have Spotify songs downloaded. Once I start moving the connection is horrible. Spotty, choppy, sound cutting in and out. I take my watch off and sound is perfect. I switch from my left to right wrist. Sound is horrible again. Take my watch off and sound is perfect again. Something is happening with the Bluetooth strength or signal when the watch is on my wrist. I can take off the watch and swing it around with no connection problems. Once on wrist, forget it. Almost loses connection!! Anybody else having this issue??

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

I'm having massive issues with my buds keeping a steady signal while outside. Mine constantly cut in and out to the point they are not usable. It's honestly a broken product. I've had mine since September 2019 and they started getting bad around the new year. Now that we have had a few nicer days I tried going out for a run and nope nothing they won't stay connected to my phone. It's choppy sound at best. Everything is also up to date.

You're not the only one and I think this is a VERY widespread issue. Kinda wish I could just get my money back at this point and buy something that I know will work....

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Bluetooth Connectivity Issues

@CascadianApe: I'm glad I'm not losing my mind. Thanks for sharing. Just received my rebuilt watch from factory and no change. So frustrating! Samsung needs it back again!!